Friday, January 16, 2009

Training with injuries.

Training with injuries! mmm. not fun, i can't sit still though. I have to train. Today I have a swollen foot, I think I have an infection in the ball of my foot. i think it came from a massive blister on my foot. perhaps the bacteria from the dance studio floor got into my foot and created an infection. I've called up the doctors at a few place and they're fully booked out. So I must self diagnose. I tried to prick it with a pin, and cut the dead skin with scissors, but the pain was too much to handle. That's just how I tried to fix my inflamed wisdom tooth, which I can't get pulled out yet coz I'm waiting till june when my health insurance will cover it! far out that was bad the tooth episode, I learnt that i shouldn't of tried to fix it on my own. chat again soon. peace out.

4 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous!

    Find u so amazing and inspirational here in France! Judges were right this week, u're such an infectious girl... First post i've ever write for someone, but seems like u really are worth it!
    If u ever come to france, i'd be really happy to meet u...
    Wish u all the luck u need with ur injuries, I don't want to lose u on the show because of it!
    Keep going, smiling, being u... it'll surely pay!
    Congrats for making this far and good luck in the future!

    Adrien
    adgdepassiloin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg penny that's horrible!
    Haha i know this is old but i hope that healed up properly..ouch.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg penny thats horrible!!
    haha i know this is old but i hope that healed up properly...? ouch.
    xo

    ReplyDelete